What information is being collected on this site?
- The only personal information collected is information you give us: This site offers the opportunity for you to sign up for the Cork Conference on Intergenerational Climate Justice and receive information via email pertaining to the conference. We do not collect or maintain any personal information unless you provide us with your name and email address.
- How we use log files to better serve you: We use log files to assess the aggregate level of traffic to this site including what pages people are visiting, and to diagnose any potential problems with the web site. This log file does contain an “Internet Protocol” or IP address that gives us insight on the general geographic area that visitors are coming from but not information on a specific individual.
How is the information collected on this site used?
- The information you provide us on signing up for the conference is not shared, distributed or sold to third parties or any commercial entities.
- By signing up for the conference, you give permission for us to email you. You have the option to opt out at any time.
Is my information secure?
- Protecting information you provide via this site: we make every effort to protect your information from the moment you begin to enter your information to when it is stored on our secure servers.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer, please visit:
For Mozilla Firefox, please visit:
For Google Chrome, please visit:
For Apple Safari, please visit:
- Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to other web sites and servers. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of linked web sites; nor should a link from this site be construed as an endorsement of that site’s content, services or practices.
Can I change my information or opt out of emailings?
- How to unsubscribe from our email list: all sign-ups for email communications and other features of this site are completely voluntary. At the bottom of every newsletter email is an opportunity to unsubscribe, if you receive a personal email pertaining to the conference and you no longer wish to do so, simply let us know and your information will be deleted from our records..